New ebook, Agile 101, is already available for pre order in Kindle stores worldwide. You can find the link to the Amazon.com page here: Agile 101 – Practical Project Management. Order it now and you’ll receive your copy on 5th of November when it will be finally released.
You don’t need a Kindle device to read it, all it takes it’s to download a Kindle reader app for PC, Mac or Android from Free Kindle reading apps or just start reading in any device typing read.amazon.com in your web browser.
It is the English version of the 3rd edition of Gestión práctica de proyectos con Scrum (Spanish edition) which reached twice number 1 in sales at Amazon Spain (across all genres), and remained in the Top 100 for five consecutive days.
With Agile 101 you’ll learn:
- The main advantages and disadvantages when implementing Scrum. The things you should bear in mind and those you should avoid.
- How to make agile estimates.
- How to handle the project’s budget while allowing your client to modify the required functionality.
- The lessons I have learned during my years as a software development professional. I will tell you what I did right but also what I did wrong, so that at least you don’t make the same mistakes I did.
- Tips and tricks to prepare for the Professional Scrum Master certification (PSM I), so you improve your chances of landing better jobs.
|Agile 101 – Practical Project Management